Coolair review: Does this cool air device worth your money? Find out at the end of this review
The scorching summer sun can be very hard on our body, our moods and even electrical bills too. It may also be that you keep tossing, turning and struggling in bed because your sweat has practically glued to sheets. Ewwww. There are few things worse than trying to catch come sleep or even relax in a hot, sticky room.
You’re reading this review right now because you want to beat the scorching soon as summer draws near. Not only do you want to beat the scorching soon. You want to do that in the cheapest of ways possible.
Luckily, we have the right solution here. It called the Cool Air by some persons and the Cool air by the others. All stand for same device.
Interested? Why not read on this coolair review.
- CoolAir Review
- What is the Specification?
- What the features of the coolair?
- Design and Display
- Seven Built-in LED lights to match your mood
- Fast Cooling Feature
- Efficient energy system
- Water to provide energy
- How does it work?
- What are the benefits of this device (CoolAir Review)?
- What I didn’t like about this device (coolair review)?
- Who needs this device (CoolAir Review)?
- Who does not need to buy the coolair?
- What is its price and where can I get it? (CoolAir Review)
- Some customer Reviews
- Next Steps on coolair review
The cool air device is a compact and lightweight air cooler that has the capacity to get your room very cool in less that 10 minutes. When compares with a lot of other coolers including your conventional air conditioner, the cool air is cost-effective, portable and energy efficient. It is a 3-in-1 device; cooler, humidifier and purifier.
Since it consumes less power and electricity, this device won’t store up more problems for you. Also, unlike what is obtainable in some other coolers, the cool air can work tirelessly for 24/7. It is the best alternative to your traditional coolers especially when you’re looking for a product that won’t dig a hole in your pocket whilst giving you cool air at its pick.
What is the Specification?
|Dimension||174 × 170 × 170mm|
|Speed||20 Speed Settings|
|Water Tank Capacity||750 ml|
|Power Supply||A USB port for easy power supply.|
|LED lighting||8 different LED moonlight setting.|
|Fan||three-speed controlled fan|
What the features of the coolair?
In this section of the coolair review, we would be talking about some of the top features of this cool air device.
Design and Display
One thing that sets this device out from others is its exclusive and sleek design. With its portable design you can carry it around to any place within and outside your home with great ease. This sleek design really complements its cooling prowess and gives you the best cooling experience. In addition to that, the device has an LCD display, which is bright and easy to read. The feature allows users to perform operations on the device with ease.
This Air cooler is a small cube-shaped device, measuring only 17cm x 17cm x 17cm, making it ideal to be placed on a desk. Also, great is the fact that it comes in different colours ranging from white to blue and even black.
Seven Built-in LED lights to match your mood
This device has the unique feature of having multiple built-in LED lights you can use. You can use any of the LED lights that matches your mood or just the LED lights you like the most at the point in time. It gives that amazing moon light feeling.
Damn, you might even want to use each LED light for each day of the week. It’s all up to you.
Fast Cooling Feature
Despite the fact that this device is small, it is incredibly effective. With this device in your home, expect coolair ac to start cooling within 60 seconds. With a whisper-quiet three-speed controlled fan, be rest assured that it’s cooling process started in less than a split second without wasting time. More still, you can utilise these fans settings while at work, playing sports or taking a nap.
Efficient energy system
Traditional air conditioning systems can consume up to 3500-5000 watts. Naturally, if a device consumes this much energy, it is bound to increase your energy bills. On the other hand, the cool air only uses 350 watts of energy, which is at least ten times less than traditional air cooling systems!
Water to provide energy
Unlike what is obtainable in your traditional air coolers, this particular device makes use of water to provide you with that refreshing source of cool air. It simply means that you won’t have to think and bother about gas leaks, soldering pipes and refilling gas all at a high price.
This water tank can be effortlessly filled as it has a capacity of 750 mls and lasts for more than 8 hours before needing a refill.
Othe features include
- an anhydrous automatic power-off system
- Lifetime Warranty
- Works as a humidifier and an air purifier for a healthier environment.
- Removable tank that has a capacity of 750 mls for water.
How does it work?
This section of the coolair review is divided into three sections for better clarity. Do follow each of them to have a great understanding as how this piece of device works.
- Cool air function proper (Functionality proper)
Structure of this device
The design of this device has a role to play in its functionality. I’d explain how. First, we know that most conventional evaporative coolers are usually large devices that look more like portable air conditioning units. In the case of the cool air, it is a cube-shaped cooler that measures 17 cm by 17 cm by 17 cm.
It also has a 750ml removable tank inside. This tank is used for holding water that would aid the cooling process.The water in this tank is absorbed inside the cartridge, spreading evenly over the surface of the cooling system. As the fan in the back blows hot air over the water, it evaporates, cooling the air and adding moisture to it. The water tank provides three to five hours of cooling and the cartridge can absorb about 400 ml of water; refilling when the cartridge is full extends the cooling time from one to three hours, totaling up to 8 hours of cooling.
Controlling the Cool Air is easy thanks to the buttons on the top panel. Press and hold the center button the cooler turns on or off. Use the speed and temperature adjustment buttons. With 3 speed settings, there is plenty of room to offer between a gentle breeze to a burst of fresh air.
Tap the button once and you will access the main menu. This allows you to adjust the color of the water reservoir light – you can easily match your décor – and the intensity of the light; or you can turn off the light. With Night mode, the reservoir light goes out and the main screen darkens, so do not distract. There is an option to shine a specific color when the cartridge gets dry, so you know it’s time to refill.
How does it Perform
We’re getting a bit closer to how this works.
Once the cartridge has fully absorbed the water from the tank, Cool Air can operate at maximum efficiency. The cooling effect depends on many factors, including ambient temperature and relative humidity. Evaporative coolers work best in hot, dry environments.
Cool Air has a useful guide that shows the expected performance of the cooler: at 25oC with 30% relative humidity, you can expect air output to be 15.4oC; at the same temperature but with 60% relative humidity, the outlet temperature is 19.7 ° C.
Testing in a room with an ambient temperature of 22.8 ° C and 53.2% relative humidity with an external meter, I left the cooler for the first time for 20 minutes to give the cartridge enough time to absorb enough water. When the cartridge was saturated, we measured CoolAir output at 16.3 °C.
The AirCooler reported that the entry was 22.3 ° C and the outlet was cooled to 16 ° C. In other words, the sensors are very visible. You can see the cooler in action with the thermal imaging camera below: the blue part of the image is cold air.
We measured the maximum air speed at 15 cm to 2.1m/sec, dropping to 0.8m/sec at 1m. At minimum speed, the anemometer was not sensitive enough to detect airflow. Compared to a traditional fan, the Cool Air does not exchange much air, but it does not have to. I found myself surrounded by a draft of cool air that refreshed me much better than a fan.
Being too far away from the device means that you can stop feeling the maximum benefit. Cool Air was able to make my desk much more comfortable. Similarly, it is extremely useful for sleeping, keeping your body cool on a hot night.The noise is not bad at all; It measured 53.9dB at 1m with maximum power. At minimum power, the noise levels were 33.4dB, which is just the room background noise.
The power consumption is excellent. According to the plug-in power meter, the Cool Air was consuming 2W at minimum speed and only 6.2W at full power. This is much less energy than an air conditioner would consume. The power consumption is so low that the Cool Air is powered by a standard micro-USB cable, so it can opperate connected to your computer.
Just like I explained above Cool Air has a 3-speed fan setting so that you can change the speed according to the temperature outside. This fan works in accordance with the induction motor. There is a USB port for its working you can also use that to power it. This just for the convenience of the user.
Cool Air not only cools the air but also filters it. There is a Filter inside the cooler which traps the pollutant and airborne particle to give you clean and fresh air. The water tank of the cooler will also amaze you with its capacity. This small cooler can work for straight 8 and a half hours without refilling the water tank. If you use cold water then it can work for more hours also. So with the cooling feature, this cooler also acts as a humidifier.
There is a small door at the top of the Cool Air through which you can add adequate water. Generally, the capacity of the water tank is 300ml. You can add water or ice as per your choice in it. Once you have added the water you can close the door at the top.
What are the benefits of this device (CoolAir Review)?
- This device that produces very cool air is equipped with a 3-speed fan that can be manually controlled. It simply means that there are appropriate settings for you depending on the intensity of the air you so desire.
- It consumes less power and is powered using a USB Cord. It simply means you would have no need look for those rare charging cords for your device in case you misplace the one that comes with it.
- This device does not stop in just providing cool air. It equally humidifies and purifies your air thus assures you of a clean and ever fresh air in your room. You may also want to complement the cool air device with the pureair max charcoal bag for fresher better air
- Unlike products that make use of costly gas to generate cool air, the coolair device makes use of water. All you need do is to fill its integrated water reservoir which lasts for a reasonable amount of hours before needing a replacement.
- Another great feature is the fact that it is lightweight, compact thus making it fit to occupy any small space in your home. It’s portable nature makes it easy to be carried around for travels.
- With its seven different LED lighting moonlight setting, it gives you that freedom in setting the colour that matches your tone and personality for the day.
- No one would ever want to get a device that puts their health at risk. This is not the case with the cool air device as it safeguards you from some health issues. As you might know already, our body partly shuts down to rest. This is a vulnerable moment and a chance for allergens as well as risky substances to go inside our body. Once put in your room where you sleep, your cool air device will efficiently capture and filter polluted air hence keeping you safe and far from falling for germs.
- Cool Air traps impurities in a systematic way, targeting airborne particles which circulate in the air and hold on to it. This air cooler comes equipped with a filter that works this way. It eliminates airborne particles, thus avoids the worsening of allergens, asthmas as well as respiratory issues.
- Cool Air also helps in providing you a longer life span. The effects of air pollutants stay in the air for many months and even years as well. The continuous functioning action of Cool Air at home, in your office or private facilities, will continuously provide the most security for your wellbeing.
- The issue of air pollution is getting worse as the years come by, and our body requires all the help to combat these impurities. Cool-Air is a simple, cost-effective as well as readily accessible solution to keep your home free and safe from pollution.
What I didn’t like about this device (coolair review)?
Despite all the impressive benefits and features that we have seen in this coolair treview, there are some downsides to this device that you really need to know.
The device only works optimally in the premises of 45 yards. This is really expected considering its portable size. However, it only means that this device is excellent for cooling places that aren’t large. Persons who have the intention of making use of it in spacious places should simply have a rethink as this device will not be effective in such large spaces.
Just like you know, this device works by dispersing water vapours for cooling. It is really important to have this at the back of your mind. This device will not always work in places with very high humidity. Therefore this device is best used in places with dry atmosphere.
The conventional air conditioners are large and have the capacity to effectively regulate indoor room temperature, However it is worthy of note that this device should not be compared to the conventional air conditioner (as mistaken by some people) as it cannot affect the whole surrounding temperature as well as a whole air conditioning system.
Who needs this device (CoolAir Review)?
To maintain the neutrality of this coolair review, I will give you my expert opinion on persons I feel this coolair device is really meant for.
- First, persons if you want your room to be fragrant always then also this the cooler for you. It will help in sucking out the fresh air and push out the fresh and fragrant air. This cooler is also energy-efficient and cost-effective This will put no burden on your pocket and there will be no increase in the electricity bill.
- Cool-Air comes with 3 different fan speeds which ideal for every age group. Especially for the kids, you can set the speed to the low and you don’t have to worry all night about the temperature being too low for them. Moreover, there comes the moonlight setting that will ensure your kid will not bang to the doors at night.
- Your search for the air cooler is ending here. If you want a cost-effective yet efficient cooler, Cool-Air is the product for you. You can cool down your living room or your office or your garage in just 10 minutes.
Who does not need to buy the coolair?
Truth be told, not everyone needs to purchase this device. There’s no doubt that this device is really a good one,very powerful and all that but I feel that some persons need not spend their money to purchase it.
First, people who need a good air conditioner in very large spaces do not need to purchase this device. This includes places like banks, hotels and all that. It makes more sense to purchase something bigger, something that can cover larger areas of spaces.
Also, this device cannot replace the air conditioner in your car. so if you have the intention of purchasing it and obviously thinking it will replace your car ac, then you better have a good rethink as it is obviously not the best for you though may give you some comfort.
What is its price and where can I get it? (CoolAir Review)
First time I came across this device, i thought it would come with an outrageous price after seeing some of its features. Surprisingly, it is quite affordable and can even be gotten with a 50 off fire sale promo price as at when this review was written. This promo also come with some special packages. You can click on the button below to see if this promo package is still available.
Ordering is quick and easy, so take advantage of the great price by ordering yours today. Multiple payment options are available including PayPal, MasterCard, Visa, Amex, etc. and your payment information is always secure with a 256-Bit SSL encryption.
Some customer Reviews
“We live in Germany and have NO AC so the house can get a bit hot. Wherever I’m at in the house I bring it with me and it definitely cools me down. For colder results put ice in the back of the try and fill in with water. I would definitely recommend to others!”
“I struggle to sleep without white noise at night. CoolAir is so small and compact that I can take it with me whenever I have to stay away for work. The mood lighting setting is an extra bonus, which helps me relax enough to fall asleep in an unfamiliar hotel room”
“I am always warmer than everyone else in my office. We have a centrally controlled system, and I was sick of always being too hot. A friend recommended CoolAir to me, and I haven’t looked back! I can control the temperature of my own personal space without affecting anyone around me. It’s amazing!”
Next Steps on coolair review
Just like we’ve see in this coolair review, this device is actually a powerful, lightweight and portable air conditioner that you can take to virtually anywhere. It not only cools the air, it humidifies and purifiers it thereby giving you a clean and fresh air wherever it gets installed.
Finally, neat, cheap to run, with simple, easy-to-use controls, the Evapolar Personal Air Cooler is a neat way to keep cool at your desk or while sleeping.
Thank you for reading this coolair review
Did you enjoy our coolair review? You may want to check our other review on: