The estimated reading time for this post is 1034 seconds
Muama ryoko review
Communication has been, and will always be, an integral part of the living society. Animals and other creatures have found some astonishing ways to communicate with each other, this they do through distress calls, inaudible sounds like high pitched wails and sonic screams, even the occasional electric signals and color changes of some underwater inhabitants. Let’s not forget the scents some of these innovative living things release while trying to pass a message across to all who can decode it. Humans like every other social animal have an impertinent desire to communicate with others of their kind and subsequently (in the grand scheme of things) non-humans. This fact is reiterated in the popular saying “No man is an Island”.
There has been an evolution of communication methods, from the era of Town Criers to the reign of the Post Office, mailmen and writing of letters, then came the newspapers, The fax and Telegrams and finally the advent of the internet. While each of the progressive methods served their purposes in their own times, faster ways of dispersing or sharing news and information have always been sought after.
The internet which came to existence about fifty years ago has in itself undergone major changes since then, as such, it’s creation cannot be attributed to any person in particular as more than one individual have had roles to play in its development and evolution.
What is the Internet?
The internet is a group of interconnected networks. It consists of a global network of computers that communicate using Internet Protocol (IP) and that use Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) to identify the best paths to route those communication links. The search for better methods of information dissemination brought about the creation of the internet so also has the need for good and constant internet connection led to the invention of devices such as the Muama Ryoko Pocket WiFi.
Undeniably, the internet is a big part of our everyday lives and a good number of our day to day activities rely heavily on them. Ranging from its use in communicating with people (family, friends, meeting new acquaintances , forging stronger bonds), providing up to date news(digital news channels, blogs and online magazines, social media platforms), online shopping, entertainment (movies and new music, YouTube and its army of funny content creators)and recreation to even more essential purposes such as work (virtual meetings and conferences, freelancing, digital creation and designing, blogging and writing) online learning and many other revenue creating activities that require an internet connection to function.
Most of the internet-using-populace can relate to the heartbreak that comes with losing all of our work progress on an web page or being logged out of a website due to bad network reception on our phones. The troubles of having to go down to a coffee shop or corporate buildings just to access the free public Wi-Fi and the frustration you might experience while enduring the slow speed of the public network because so many other people are connected to it and you don’t really have another option.
To further increase your discomfort, you might remember that a Public network is not secure and you shouldn’t input sensitive information like bank details, passwords and other confidential information on websites you visit while using the free Wi-Fi. Now not only do you have to wait long hours to move from one point in your work to another, because of the poor speed, you also have to constantly remind yourself to be mentally alert and not let any information you input on websites, using the free Wi-Fi, fall prey to hackers and theft of information.
The feeling of being away from your comfort zone with the poor internet connection can be, an unpleasant feeling we all try our best to avoid. The need for back ups, in this case, a back up internet connection cannot be overemphasized. You might also just need to have steady Internet Connection at your own disposal, anytime, anywhere with no restrictions and that’s exactly what the Muama Ryoko Pocket WiFi Router does for you.
Table of contents
- 1 Muama Ryoko reviews
- 2 Top Features of the Muama Ryoko
- 3 How do you use the Muama Ryoko?
- 4 Advantages (muama ryoko review)
- 5 Disadvantages of Muama Ryoko
- 6 Where can you buy the Muama Ryoko?
- 7 What is the price? (muama ryoko review)
- 8 FAQS- Muama Ryoko Review
- 9 Does this pocket WiFi work with my local SIM card?
- 10 How do I change the password and username of my muama Pocket Wi-Fi?
- 11 What devices are compatible with this ryoko pocket Wi-Fi?
- 12 How many device can connect to this pocket Wi-Fi?
- 13 Customer Reviews (muama ryoko review)
- 14 (Muama Ryoko Review) Conclusion
Muama Ryoko reviews
The Muama Ryoko 4G Pocket WiFi is a small and portable router. A Router is a device that connects local area networks to form a larger internet by selectively passing those data grams having a destination IP address to the network which is able to deliver them to their destination; a network gateway (an access point with additional software capabilities such as providing NAT and DHCP, which may also provide VPN support, roaming, firewalls, various levels of security etc.)
Simply put, the Muama Ryoko 4G Pocket WiFi Router creates a mobile broadband hotspot connectivity without having a fixed line. It transforms your 4G communication signals into a private WiFi and can be used to provide wireless internet access which is very useful in locations where broadband connections is unavailable. You do not have to be tethered to your home just to have an internet connection because the Muama Ryoko device is wireless and can be accessed from diverse locations.
You may want to check out our review on this trending kore trak smartwatch
Top Features of the Muama Ryoko
- Faster Internet Speeds of up to 150Mbps: The device provides up to 150Mbps which is a fast speed internet connection and very secure super fast 4G network. Now you won’t have to worry about the network traffic or spending a longer amount of time than usual on your work as would have been in a public café.
- Can connect up to 10 WiFi devices at the same time: This feature really makes the Muama Ryoko Pocket WiFi a must have, easily connect your other devices like laptops, personal computers, tablets, even your smart watches and share your network with friends and family. You can also set it up for your home office and connect all that you need to at home.
- Portability, small enough to fit into your pocket or clutch: The Muama Ryoko 4G Pocket WiFi Router can easily fit into your palm! Its small size makes it a favorite for those who love to work on the go and need secure and fast internet connections at all times, no need for bulky baggage, just slip the Muama Ryoko router into your pocket or fancy clutch and you’re good to go.
- Secure Internet Connection:Phishing and hacking off personal details and information off pages while using a public access WiFi is a common trouble. With your Pocket WiFi, you experience secure network connection and do not have to worry about getting your information stolen.
- Includes SIM card with 4G LTE coverage: The Muama Ryoko Pocket Router comes with a FLEXIROAM SIM X SIM card which has an automatic 500MB allocation when you start to use the SIM. However, you can also use any SIM of your choice with your Wi-Fi router.
- Up to 12 hours of Battery life: The Muama Ryoko Pocket WiFi Router manufacturers have claimed that the device can last for up to 12 hours without charging. This is a very great feature if you need to go long periods away from home or a charging source and is a great time for a portable device.
- One touch Internet Access
- Works in more than 38 Countries around the world
- It comes with a 1year warranty which can be extended to 3years for an additional fee
- Very sleek design: The Muama Ryoko pocket WiFi Router has a lightweight and sleek design in a very regular shape. This increases its attractiveness and makes it inconspicuous in your clothes while it is in your pocket. It also enables it to fit into just about any bag which is very handy if you need to carry your pocket WiFi in a dinner bag.
- Automatic Power Off and On during Idle Times: This feature further ensures that your router has a longer battery life for you. The Muama Ryoko pocket WiFi router has been programmed to go off when it is no longer in use for a specifiable period of times. This saves the battery life during idle times, thus, you don’t have to charge your router all the time.
- Can be connected to by scanning QR code: The Muama Ryoko 4G pocket WiFi Router can be connected to using two simple methods. Either by scanning the QR code on your mobile device or searching its network on your WiFi settings, much like the hotspot from your regular smartphones.
How do you use the Muama Ryoko?
The pocket router is quite easy to use which is part of its appeal to users and can be set up in just a few steps. Essentially, you switch it on and connect to the device you wish to use it with. To do this, you have to connect the device via WLAN in the settings. Select the right one and connect the two devices and it is ready to use.
Alternatively these steps can be used to set up your router:
- Download the FLEXIROAM X app on your phone. The app is compatible with both Android and iOS devices.
- Register and Log in to the app. To verify your account, please open the link that was sent to you. If clicking on the link does not work, please copy it and paste it in your browser to access the webpage. Your app should open again and your account will be verified.
- Next, you should use the app function ‘Link Starter Pack’ and scan the barcode behind the SIM card. Your SIM card will be activated and you will receive 500MB data.
- Insert the SIM card to the Muama Ryoko WiFi router and turn it on.
- To connect your mobile device to Muama Ryoko, press the WPS button on the side of the Muama Ryoko router. Scan the QR code with your mobile phone and it will automatically connect to Muama Ryoko Internet Connection. OR Open Network settings on your Smartphones or computer. Choose the SSID name which is displayed on your Muama Ryoko screen. Enter the password which is marked as KEY on the Muama Ryoko Screen.
- You can manage your 4G hotspot network through the web interface at http://192.168.0.1 The default username and password is admin. You’re good to go!
Advantages (muama ryoko review)
Imagine having a lazy day, where you just stay home doing nothing stressful, you don’t have to bother about going to the coffee shop for Wi-Fi because you have a fast and secure internet connection in the comfort of your room. You invite your friends over and they can connect to your WiFi too while you all have fun and use the secure and fast internet connection together, isn’t that exciting? Here are some of such advantages of owning a Muama Ryoko Pocket Router.
- It has no cables and wires, all you need is a SIM card to go with it.
- It can act as an internet phone, which you can use as an alternative to make phone calls.
- It connects Multiple devices wirelessly using 4G network.
- Cheaper than paying for a a data roaming subscription abroad while traveling.
- Creates a mobile office by sharing printers and other peripherals.
- It comes with a 30day money back guarantee which allows the user to return the item for a refund or a replacement.
- Provides internet access for those who are unable to get broadband or wired connection
- Maintains your connection anywhere in the world via 4G LTE coverage.
Disadvantages of Muama Ryoko
- Stock is limited
- It can only be purchased online at the Manufacturer’s official website.
- It doesn’t work in completely dead zones- areas that receive no signal, that your smartphones do not work too.
- When connected to by multiple devices and heavy internet usage is noticed, the speed of connection tends to get slow after a while.
- The battery life sometimes doesn’t last up to 12 hours and users have complained of the device tripping off while it’s in use. However this can be addressed by charging at intervals if possible, or getting another Muama Ryoko 4G Pocket WiFi router as it is currently being offered for half the retail price on the Manufacturer’s website.
Where can you buy the Muama Ryoko?
You can buy the Muama Ryoko directly from the manufacturer’s official website. The website provides offers on the products which translates to a lower price and also the possibility of buying several devices at once, as such you can get them much cheaper than buying them individually.
A great advantage in buying from the manufacturers is the variety of payment options made available for you. Here you don’t take any risk because the website has a security SSL encryption so you can use secure payment options like PayPal or credit cards and have added buyer protection to return the products if need be and be assured of getting your money back.
An added advantage is the fast dispatch up to your doorstep and takes only a few days for your order to arrive and can be used immediately. The handy live chat option on the Manufacturers website is a great feature too, so if you are experiencing any difficulties or want to know more about the products and offers, you can talk to an expert in real time.
Information about the Provider.
Company Name: UAB Ekomlita
Company Address: Gedimino g. 45-7, LT-44239 Kaunas, Lithuania.
Tel: +1 916 999 9025
It is currently available at half the price (50% discount per unit)
What is the price? (muama ryoko review)
There are different packages for this product. One muama ryoko costs about 89.00 euros and this is due to a promo discount price. Two costs 177.00 eruos, three are sold for 265.00 euros and four for 220 euros. All these prices are as a result of discount promos that are on for this product. There’s no clear indication of the time prices may go back to original cost.
All payments are well protected and encrypted on the manufacturers website.
FAQS- Muama Ryoko Review
Does this pocket WiFi work with my local SIM card?
Yes, it can be used with your local SIM card
How do I change the password and username of my muama Pocket Wi-Fi?
Instructions for this are in its manual. However, for sake of clarity, it will be explained here. First, its important to note that the default username and password of this pocket Wi-Fi are boldly written on its label located inside the device. This label can be easily seen was the battery is removed. To successfully change your password and username, just type in the URL- https://192. 168.0.1. This will open up the web interface when you can effect the change you want.
What devices are compatible with this ryoko pocket Wi-Fi?
Smartphones, laptops, personal computers, tablets and even some smartwatches are all compatible with this device.
How many device can connect to this pocket Wi-Fi?
As much as 10 separate users can connect to this device and there will be no change in speed, security or stability of the network. You can equally limit its number of connectors by doing that using your Wi-Fi web interface on https://192.168.0.1
Customer Reviews (muama ryoko review)
My sad days of dealing with poor network connections and saturated wifi spots suddenly came to a halt the moment a friend of mine introduced me to this product. After having a feel of his own device, I made up my mind that I needed to get one of these. I’m not a fan of writing reviews about products but for the burden this device pulled away from me, I had to do this. It’s worth it. – Newswander
I looked around and found out that muama ryoko is simply the best I’ve used so far. The only question for me when I got them was this. “How reliable and durable is this product?” Well, I’ve used it for 3 months now and have had no cause to ever regret making a purchase. It gives me what I want and even more. Like, do you know what it means to connect it to multiple device and still have a blazing super fast internet connection. Muama is the real deal fam. – Adams T.
Muama costs less than its competition and surprisingly has an outstanding delivery record as with fast, stable and constant internet connection. More amazing is the fact that this product is compatible with different network providers in town, making it super flexible for anyone to make use of. I love it. – Shirley C.
I work at home for most part of the year and I’m a guy who needs super fast internet connection to get the job done well and at the right time. So far my impression at home tells a good story. I also love the fact that it has a display that helps you work effectively with this product. For me, its the best. I’m glad I got one- Jacobson .
(Muama Ryoko Review) Conclusion
The enormous benefits that is comes with this product makes it a good value for your money. It provides that needed fast secure and strong internet connection that you crave for. If you have the money for it, you can splash some bucks on it.
Also, with the return money policy offered by the manufacturer you can return the product if it does not match what you use it for. However, I doubt that would be the case as it has been proven to work well.
Thanks for reading our muama ryoko review
What is 4G Technology?
4G actually means “the fourth generation” of cellular technology and is currently the fastest being used in mobile communications. While the world has welcomed the 5G network, it is yet to go into full use, as such, 4G network still reigns supreme over its predecessors the 2G and 3G networks which are ten times slower than the fast data speed of the 4G network.
With 4G, you can achieve very fast multimedia and gaming downloads on smartphones almost equal to those achievable on PCs (Personal Computers). It has also improved network traffic congestion as it is able to handle higher traffic volumes without compromising the speed most of the time. Another difference between the fourth generation of cellular technology (4G) and other earlier technologies (2G and 3G) is its use of IP (Internet Protocol) for voice data. This ensures clearer network as data transverses multiple networks given this conformity to the Internet Protocol Standard. Hence, 4G infrastructures and devices offer much better services than 3G.
There are two types of 4G standards which are the LTE (Long Term Evolution) and the WiMAX ( Worldwide Interoperability for Microwave Access). The major difference between the two is that LTE uses radio waves for data transmission while WiMAX uses microwaves.
LTE, however, has balanced speeds for uploads and downloads reaching up to 40Mbps and is the choice made readily available for most network providers. The Muama Ryoko supports 4G LTE SIM cards, which means that it will be able to give you more secure connectivity that is a lot faster and in a portable form too!